Friday, March 25, 2011

2007 Riesling Grand Cru Brand, Zind-Humbrecht


The central, original part of the Grand Cru Brand where Zind-Humbrecht owns land lies in an amphitheater that is oriented due south. The unusually easily weathered granite nourishes the vines and creates an even temperature throughout the day. Therefore, the acids in a Brand are always soft and elegant, never aggressive, while the nose offers ripe fruits and flowers. A Brand can be drunk young but ages splendidly.

2007 Riesling Grand Cru Brand from Zind-Humbrecht in Turckheim is brilliant golden yellow. The scent is bright and extrovert and clean as a mountain lake with well-defined notes of honey, candied lemon, lilac, almond and a barely perceptible hint of petroleum. The taste has amazing volume of caressing and fresh fruit, as well as a wonderfully pure acidity which leads to a long finish with fine grip. A miracle of precision!

2 comments:

Hetuwa Duminda said...

I am definitely bookmarking this website and sharing it with my acquaintances. You will be getting plenty of visitors to your website from me! top brand agencies

khanabaaz said...

I have been meaning to read this and just never obtained a chance. It’s an issue that I’m really interested in, I just started reading and I’m glad I did. You’re a fantastic blogger, one of the best that I’ve seen. This weblog undoubtedly has some facts on topic that I just wasn’t aware of. Thanks for bringing this stuff to light. branding companies